Milky Way Workshop (Vale of Glamorgan)
We start the evening with a light-hearted theory session at Wine Street Coffee over what I wholeheartedly think is the best coffee in Wales! You'll learn everything you need to know about camera settings and technique, planning your compositions during different times of the year and also many tips on editting your photos to make them better than the rest. Following that we head down to the stunning South Wales coast to capture some incredible nightscapes and go on the hunt of the Milky Way.
Following the workshop you'll have my continued support via email/phone and I'll invite you into my Facebook group where past delegates share their photos, tips and seek further help. Whenever there's clear skies people in the group arrange to head out together, so you'll be able to enjoy the night sky with company in the future if going out alone in the dark is not your thing.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Camera (DSLR/Mirrorless/Bridge)
- Wide angles lens (eg. 18-55mm, 10-20mm, 14mm, 24-70mm)
- Tripod (can provide spares on request at no extra charge)
- Torch It's going to be dark! I advise a headtorch to keep your hands free.
- Cable shutter release/intervalometer (optional)
- 18th August 2017 (7pm start)
£70 SOLD OUT
- 23rd August 2017 (7pm start)
Please note: Your details will not be sold on to third parties and all data will be stored in accordance to the Data Protection Act.