Find out what wonders await you in the April night sky in the latest installment of 'What's in the Night Sky'. Use the hashtag #WITNS on any photographs you take this month featuring planets for your chance to be showcased next month.
Alyn Wallace is an astro, landscape, and timelapse photographer based near the Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales.
"I'm often found enjoying the incredible views atop the Welsh mountains and my photography aims to capture the landscape looking its most scenic and stunning. I'm fortunate to live in the country with the highest percentage area of its land protected against light pollution and I'll jump on any opportunity to enjoy a night under the stars."
Alyn is also a Pro Partner with Benro UK.
"I had grown quite the affinity for my Benro tripod due its reliability, durability and performance, so I was overjoyed when they approached me with the interest of becoming a Pro Partner."
And an ambassador for Kase filters
"I've been blown away by the quality of Kase glass. No visible colour cast or loss in sharpness and the shatterproof qualities are an added bonus to give you comfort in your investment. They're a company that are listening to photographers feedback and acting on it. By photographers, for photographers."
Acknowledgements and publications
- Insight Astrophotographer of the Year shortlist (2016 & 2017)
- Outdoor Photographer of the Year shortlist (2017)
- NASA Pic of the day (20th March 2017)
- BBC Stargazing Live (Image featured March 2017)
- BBC Wonders of the Moon (Timelapse footage)
- PhotoPlus magazine front cover and article (December 2017)
- Digital Camera front cover and article (January 2018)
- ITV Coast and Country (Timelapse footage)
Where you may have seen my work...
Sign up to The Mailing List
Be the first to hear about workshops, videos and offers...